Entry to TSCEA is FREE for ALL visitors!
TSCEA is a fantastic opportunity to find all of the information you need to kick start or redirect your future career! The 2019 event is suitable for a range of visitors including - High school students and their parents, mature age and post graduate students, career seekers of all ages or employers looking for staff training.
TSCEA offers visitors a wealth of information:
- Find out the latest careers, courses and study options available
- Advice on how to enroll
- Opportunity to speak to course admission staff
- Meet with SA and interstate exhibitors
- Information on bursaries and scholarships
- Attend Seminar sessions
- and much more!
Previous footage of TSCEA & SA Work & Skills Expo
For Schools and Career Advisors:
Booking your school to attend on the Monday is easy, just click button below and complete the form.
Travelling to the event via Adelaide Metro is made easy with cheap Student Fares! Check Adelaide Metro for fare details - Journey Planner
Event Info to Download.
- TSCEA Event Poster- Print and Display
- Parents Panel session - Application processes demystified for prospective students at Universities in SA and NT
- TSCEA Event Banner– To be included on your website, email signature and other printed or electronic distribution directed towards prospective career seekers.
- Newsletter Editorial– For inclusion in school newsletters, community announcements and other documents passed on to prospective career seekers.
- Social Media image- For inclusion on social media, school newsletters, community announcements and other documents passed to prospective career seekers to invite them to join us at the TSCEA.
- Student Worksheet - This document will give visitors suggestions of questions to ask the stand representatives during the event to help get the most out of the event for everyone.
- Download the student worksheet and view competition details, complete the forms and bring them with you to the event.
- Print off the exhibitor list and mark the companies you are interested in speaking with.
- Make sure you look over the Seminar Program and circle or highlight the times that are of interest to you.
- Speak to the exhibitor list exhibitors you have marked.
- Place your Competition Entry Form in the barrel for the chance to win a $500 JB Hi-Fi gift card!
- Attend the Seminar Sessions that are relevant to your career preferences.
- Read all the information you have collected.
- Visit open days for institutions and courses you are interested in.
- If you have any further questions on courses, careers or study options, contact the relevant institution or organisation to have your questions answered or contact us and we may be able to steer you in the right direction.
- Trams - Tram stop Adelaide Railway Station. Sunday trams operate at a 15 minute frequency and Monday a 10 minute frequency.
- Buses - Stop D North Terrace (outside Intercontinental Hotel) or Stop W1 & W2 North Terrace (Opposite side of the road to the Convention Centre)
- Trains - Adelaide Railway Station
Plan Your Visit:
Before visiting the event -
At the event -
After the event -
We look forward to welcoming you to TSCEA!
Expo attendees can access the Adelaide Metro Journey Planner to identify the best public transport mode and/or route to travel from their current location to the Adelaide Convention Centre, via this link to Journey Planner.
Public Transport Stops in close vicinity to the Adelaide Convention Centre are listed below -