Become an exhibitor at the next Townsville Career Expo
CareersEvent.com solely organises career exhibitions. It’s all we do!
Operating since 1995 and specialising solely in the organisation of education and employment exhibitions, CareersEvent.com bring your customers to you.
Every year, thousands of Australian & International youths and school students attend our Career Exhibitions to engage directly with experts that advise them on their future career plans.
Our marketing and advertising campaigns ensure we deliver maximum exposure for organisations to engage with their audience. Plus, entry for visitors is free.
- Face-to-face engagement with both Australian & International youths and school students
- A positive, practical and cost effective solution for engaging with your target market
- Opportunity to gather visitor details for your Database
- Branding awareness for your organisation
- Seminar opportunities
- Working with an established company with a proven track record
BE PART OF AUSTRALIA’S BIGGEST CAREER EVENT & HELP DIRECT AND INSPIRE OUR NEXT GENERATIONS CAREER MOVE TODAY.
Top Ten Tips to Exhibiting at our Event
10. First Impressions Count: Create your space with a point of difference. Clearly outline what you provide.
9. Be Creative: Don’t get lost in the sameness, show off your organisation.
8. Be Organised: Whether this is your first or 15th expo ,its important to be clarify all your needs before the expo.
7. Staffing your Booth: Man the booth with the right interaction team. Setting up a banner and handing out brochures wont cut it!
6. Supplying your Booth: Have an everything box for pens, stapler, blue tack etc .Have ample supply of cards, brochures etc.
5. Tell Everybody: Social media .Let everyone know where you are going to be.
4. Dress Comfortably: It is a long day dress comfortably and look presentable.
3. Share your organisation: Have flyers and educate.
2. Enjoy: Exhibitions are the perfect medium to have your potential clients come to you in a fun, relaxing and less intimidating environment.
1. Reflect: Once the exhibition is over – look back on the prospective clients you spoke to on what they enjoyed, didn’t enjoy and what you could have done better.
To become an exhibitor at the 2020 Townsville Careers Expo this August, go to the contact us page to request details. A representative from CareersEvent.com will contact you regarding the booking information.