Entry to the Expo is FREE for ALL visitors!!
The 2019 Sunshine Coast Daily Careers Expo is a must for anyone interested in starting, changing or upgrading their career including - high school students and their parents, mature age and post graduate students, career seekers of ALL ages, employers looking for staff training and others.
Next year the event offers a wealth of information for visitors including -
Event Poster - Can be included on websites, emails and distributed to prospective career seekers.
Social image - For inclusion on social media, school newsletters, community announcements and other documents passed to prospective career seekers to invite them to join us at the expo.
Event Banner Can be included on websites, emails and distributed to prospective career seekers.
Newsletter Editorial - For inclusion in school newsletters, community announcements and other documents for prospective career seekers.
Worksheet This document will give visitors an idea of the type of questions to ask exhibitors and assist with career planning.
The expo venue is wheelchair accessible. An information pack with promotional materials will be sent to schools in the region in Term 2, 2019. If you would like additional posters, bookmarks or electronic materials, please return the promotional material request.
Confused about your career pathway or study options? Don't know where to start? We can not make the decision for you, but we have developed some tools that could assist you with making those big decisions.
- Download the Sunshine Coast Daily Careers Expo Student Worksheet , and complete a sheet for each career option you are interested in. The questions in the worksheet will give you a good idea about the type of questions you should be asking at the expo.
- Check exhibitor listing and circle the exhibitors you definitely want to have a chat to.
- Read the Sunshine Coast Daily lift out feature which will be published in 2019 which contains the full exhibitor listing, articles on exhibitors and employers, seminars and the floor plan so you know where the different exhibitors are located in the venue.
- Make sure you check out the Job Shop.
- Visit the demonstration area - this interactive program allows you to try various skills and trade areas. The displays are entertaining, informative and offer access to some of the basic skills involved in a range of fields
- Attend the event, go around and check out the different exhibitors and get all the information you need to make those important decisions! Good Luck!!
- And... don't forget to place your competition entry form in the barrel at the event.
The next expo will be held in 2019 at