Entry to TSXPO is FREE for all visitors !!!!
TSXPO 2017 is a fantastic opportunity to find all of the information you need to kick start or redirect your career and ..... find it all under the one roof! The expo is suitable for a range of visitors including - High school students and their parents, mature age and post graduate students, career seekers of ALL ages or employers looking for staff training.
TSXPO offers a wealth of information:
- Find out the latest careers, courses and study options available
- Advice on how to enrol
- Opportunity to speak to admission staff
- Meet with interstate and overseas exhibitors
- Compare course offerings between different providers
- Information on bursaries and scholarships
- Costs involved with courses and studies
- Attend a variety of seminars
- GAP year and overseas work experiences
- and a whole lot more!
- TSXPO Event Poster
- TSXPO Event Banner – To be included on your website, email signature and other printed or electronic distribution channels directed towards prospective career seekers.
- Social Media image- For inclusion on social media, school newsletters, community announcements and other documents passed to prospective career seekers to invite them to join us at the TSXPO.
- Newsletter Editorial - For inclusion in school newsletters,community announcements and other documents passed on to prospective career seekers.
- Event Worksheet – This document will give visitors an idea of the type of questions to ask exhibitors.
Please download the promotional materials available and distribute through your network and wider community.
An information pack with promotional materials will be sent to all Queensland and Northern NSW schools closer to the event date. If you would like additional materials sent to your school fill in the promotional material request form here.
Before visiting the event -
- Download the student worksheet, competition form, complete the forms and bring them with you to the event.
- Print off the exhibitor listing and mark the exhibitors you are interested in speaking with.
- Make sure you look at the seminar program and circle the ones that are of interest to you.
At the event -
- Collect information from the exhibitors that are of interest to you and ask important questions to assist with your career related decisions.
- Place your competition entry form in the barrel at the entrance to the event.
- Attend seminar sessions that are relevant to your career preferences.
After the event -
- Read the information you have collected.
- Visit open days at institutions for the courses you are interested in.
- If you have any further questions on courses, careers or study options, contact the relevant institution or organisation to have your questions answered or contact us and we may be able to steer you in the right direction.