Visitor Registration has opened!
To obtain your free tickets click on the button below and fill in the registration form.
Your free ticket will be sent to you via email. Present this ticket at the registration booth on the day of your visit and you will receive your visitor badge, visitor guide and show bag. Your ticket is valid for both days and includes access to ALL seminar sessions and workshops.
QUEDREX is open to all educators from pre, primary and secondary schools, childcare centres and other education institutions including:
|- All Subject Teachers||- Childcare Directors & Staff||- Pre-Service Teachers|
|- Principals||- Curriculum Coordinators||- University Staff|
|- Year Level Coordinators||- Librarians||- Facility Managers|
|- Deputy Principals||- School Managers||- Administration staff|
|- Support Staff||- Bursars||- PD Coordinators|
|- ICT Directors & Staff||- Deans||- Parent Associations|
Visitors will have free admission to all areas of the event including:
- the exhibition area to access and test the latest education resources and services;
- the seminar presentation program;
- registration for a certificate of attendance for fully registered teachers to address some of the ten Professional Standards required for registration renewal under the Queensland College of Teachers Continuing Professional Development Framework;
- inspiration and ideas for your students, school and career;
- many special offers and great savings available to QUEDREX visitors only;
- chance to win great prizes available to QUEDREX visitors only;
- complimentary visitor guide
- and much more!
QUEDREX information will be sent to education facilities throughout QLD and Northern NSW prior to the event. If you would like posters or flyers sent to your office by post or email please contact the QUEDREX team to request the materials.
In the meantime, Add QUEDREX to your electronic diary by clicking on the link on our home page, follow us on Twitter and Facebook if you wish to receive regular event updates and leave comments or suggestions.
Win a lucky door prize!
All visitors who attended QUEDREX in 2016 have the chance to win an Apple iPad!
Congratulations to Emma H from Lowood State High School, who won the 2015 Apple prize! Emma, we hope you enjoy utilising the prize to assist with your professional teaching and learning.
Directions to QUEDREX:
The organisers highly recommend taking public transport to QUEDREX at the Royal ICC. Use the journey planner on translink.com.au for details.
View Queensland Education Resources Expo (QUEDREX) in a larger map